Can Unit Be Self Contained Where Bathroom and Wc Shared?

what is the position where you have a bed-sitting room with its little kitchen within the room, and the bathroom and WC are shared? Is this a bedsit or a self-contained unit for council tax purposes?

View Related Handbook Page

Council Tax

In self-contained flats or houses, the tenant usually is liable for Council Tax. Landlords should inform the Council Tax section of the local authority in writing whenever someone moves in or out of their property or if it is empty.