Notify Council Tax Change of Occupier

After a tenant has moved into a new property, a landlord should notify all services regarding the change in occupation. This Word template is for informing the Council Tax department about any change of occupancy.

*A subscription is required to download forms.

Subscribers can download forms, including this one. Click to see the pricing and benefits of subscribing