I have an end terraced property (single brick course) and believe that I will need to install wall insulation to increase its Energy Efficiency and thus comply with changes to government regulations which are coming in soon. My letting agent has said to try to get a 'green deal', but I don't think these are still available - please advise.

I prefer internal insulation, but I would also welcome your advice.

View Related Handbook Page

Energy Efficiency Improvements

A tenant is allowed to reasonably ask for a relevant energy efficiency improvement. From 1 April 2018, all rented property let on assured shorthold tenancies, regulated tenancies under the Rent Act 1977 and four types of agricultural tenancy, which is to have a new tenancy must have an EPC rating of at least "E".