Standard Procedure Claim (Section 21 and Rent Arrears)

Complete guide on standard possession claims in England using Section 21. Includes form downloads and submission tips.

View Related Handbook Page

Applying to Court for Possession — Standard Procedure

Learn when to make an application to the court using the Possession Claims Online Service (PCOL) or using forms N5 and N119 with our step-by-step guide.