Applying to Court for Possession — Accelerated Procedure

An application for possession by the accelerated procedure is only available after service of a section 21 notice and is processed using the N5B claim form.

Related Forms

Accelerated Possession Claim N5B

The accelerated possession procedure is the form to use where you have served a section 21 notice, want only to seek possession (no money claim), and have written agreements for all tenancies.

Application For Leave To Transfer For High Court Enforcement Officer

This is a covering letter that would be sent in with a claim form for possession (N5, N119 or N5B) seeking permission to transfer enforcement if possession is ordered. With this covering letter your still not bound to us the High Court as it would still need transferring.

Related Services

Court Form Wizard (England)

Court form wizard finds the best court form for possession after service of section 8 or section 21 notice.