Housing Benefit, Local Housing Allowance and Universal Credit

Persons with low or no income who have a liability to pay rent may be entitled to housing benefit, which is currently being replaced in phases by Universal Credit.

Related Forms

Notice to Local Authority Tenant 8 Weeks in Arrears

for payment to be made directly under regulation 95 Housing Benefit Regulations 2006, the landlord must notify the local authority that the tenant is in 8 weeks of arrears

Permission to Discuss Housing Benefit Claim with Local Authority

this template form can be completed, signed by the tenant and sent to the local authority and provides permission to discuss the claim with them.

Template Letter for Landlords Seeking Tenant Housing Benefit Info

Landlords have a right to know about housing benefit payments. Use our customisable template to contact local authorities & get the info you need.