Excluded Licence Lodger Agreement

This agreement is part of the Tenancy Builder

If you are letting a room in your own home where you live, use this agreement for letting to a lodger. A lodger is excluded from certain parts of the Protection of Eviction Act 1977 by section 3A, and this agreement is a licence agreement rather than a tenancy.

This tenancy must not be used for any other purpose than letting a lodger in your own home where you live!

*A subscription is required to download forms. 

Subscribers can download forms, including this one. Click to see the pricing and benefits of subscribing