N325 Request for Warrant of Possession of Land

After a landlord has obtained a court order and if the tenant remains in the property after the date for possession given in the order, the landlord must get the county court bailiff to attend who will evict the tenant. 

The download link takes you to our guide, where you can download the appropriate form and follow the guidance on completing it. It may also be possible to employ the services of a High Court Sheriff, although that would need special assistance, and the claim would need to be transferred to the High Court (which a Sheriff can assist with). 

Search "High Court Sheriff" within your area in your favourite search engine for this option.

*A subscription is required to download forms.

Subscribers can download forms, including this one. Click to see the pricing and benefits of subscribing