Form 6A - Section 21 Notice - England Only

If a landlord wants their property back, a section 21 notice (form 6A) under Housing Act 1988 must first be served (unless grounds are available for a section 8 notice). 

The notice must be at least two months in length.

The notice is available via the possession wizard.

*A subscription is required to download forms.

Subscribers can download forms, including this one. Click to see the pricing and benefits of subscribing