Accelerated Possession Application


I am about to submit an accelerated possession claim.

I understand the relevant form is N5B.

Are there particulars of the claim and a cover letter I need to accompany, or would the form suffice?
I also understand I don’t have to give ground for the claim, but can I tell the judge that the property is on sale and there is outstanding rent, and if so, where do I include the information?

Please advise.


View Related Handbook Page

Applying to Court for Possession — Accelerated Procedure

An application for possession by the accelerated procedure is only available after service of a section 21 notice and is processed using the N5B claim form.