Tenant Withholding Rent? Get UC Direct Payment

I have a tenant on benefits and will be serving a notice. One of the problems is that she is withholding the rent (although she has not gotten beyond a month in arrears yet). She may likely attempt to pay no rent from now on. Do I have any authority to have rent payments made directly to me without her consent? I have contacted the housing benefit department at the local authority. Still, they can't help, and I cannot find what looks like a viable contact for Universal Credit or the DWP for landlords in my position. Would you have any advice on what to do or who I might speak to?

View Related Handbook Page

Universal Credit and Local Housing Allowance

Discover how to manage Universal Credit issues in your rental properties. Learn about LHA rates, payment arrangements, and more.