Earn money by recommending the Guild!
By placing a particular link on your website, if a new landlord subscribes to the Guild via one of your links, you will earn 5%. It is a straightforward procedure to activate, and please see our affiliate page for more information.
Instructions for setting up as an affiliate
Setting up as an affiliate with the Guild of Residential Landlords involves the following steps:
1. Go to the membership area of the website. This can be found in the main menu at the top of every page on the website, and click on settings -> account.
2. Click “Advertise our website to your friends and family” on the right. You are already set up as an affiliate if you don't see that link.
3. Agree to the terms after reading and following the simple steps.
4. Go to the website's affiliate section or click “Banners and Links” under the “Affiliate Info” tab. Then, click on “Guild of Residential Landlords” to display images or links that can be used.
5. Here, you will get the choice of various logos and links to choose from. If you use the source code displayed on the page, you can copy and paste that into the part of your website. You’ll even get paid a commission if anyone joins after clicking the link!
6. You’ll need to set up a PayPal payout account on the membership page for the Guild to be able to pay you.
By setting up as an affiliate and placing a particular link on your website or sending a link to a friend, if a new landlord subscribes to the Guild via one of your links, you will earn a 5% commission.