Guide to Send Expired Inventory for Digital Signing Again
An inventory sent for digital signing automatically expires after seven days. This allows you to inform the tenant that the inventory is treated as accepted if not signed within seven days.
However, there may be occasions when you want to send the inventory for digital signing again after it has expired. To do that, follow these steps:
1. Go to Tenancy Builder - https://docs.landlordsguild.com
2. From the sidebar, click inventory
3. From the actions button next to the template, click add/view tenancy
4. From the tenancy action button, click view activity
5. Create a new activity and choose the appropriate stage (check-in, interim or check-out). This will create a new PDF of the inventory template
6. Once completed, select digital signing and send again.